Saturday, June 23, 2012

Genealogy Software

Over the years, I've had several requests for my opinion on the best type of genealogy software. In each case, I've been hesitant to answer - everyone has a different feel for what is user-friendly (and what isn't). In fact, the program I bought back in 1998 (Ultimate Family Tree) is still useful to me today, despite its antiquated capabilities. Most people, however, want something new.

To provide an objective perspective, I recommend you visit a great site I found recently - it provides reviews of (at least) the top ten genealogy software products and has links for purchasing them. If you want to learn more about available programs to file and publish your genealogy research data, visit No1Reviews.com. Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment